1 Articles section rules Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 am
- Space the article out
- Explore different outlooks, (eg. Thinking of new cards to use the article point with)
- Use color to point out important parts, or even bold/italicize/underline them!
- Use visual aids, they help in keeping the article interesting. It's fine if the article is short and has pictures, but it's bad if the article is too long and has no pictures at all. No one would want to read a wall of text for knowledge!
- Use good grammar and spelling, we can understand you better!
- Always capitalize article subject titles!
Article will be approved by article team member and If not it will be sent to basket.