Battle City Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

3E-hero neos

3E-hero neos
Hi

Yusei's Delta Accel Synchro was shown, Shooting Quasar Dragon.

Your strategy to summon Shooting Quasar Dragon and strategies of playing it! Naamlooste

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
This card can attack a number of times equal to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon it. When this card attacks, you can negate the activation of an effect that would negate another card's activation or effect until the end of the Battle Phase. Negate any effect damage you would take. This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck. This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.
Lets do some card trivia too: card trivia

What would your strategy be to Summon this, 1 Synchro Tuner and 2 Synchro non-Tuners is hard.

I'd do it like this:

Hand:
- Junk Synchron.
- Doppel Warrior.
- Monster Reborn.

Graveyard:
- Glow-Up Bulb(unused).
- Level 2 Monster(not Doppel Warrior).

How to:
- Normal Summon Junk Synchron and revive a level 2 Monster.
- Special Summon Doppel Warrior from your Hand.
- Synchro Junk Synchron and the Level 2 Monster for a Level 5 Synchro Monster.
- Play Monster Reborn and revive Junk Synchron.
- Synchro Junk Synchron with Doppel Warrior for another Level 5 Synchro Monster.
- You get 2 face-up Level 1 attack position Doppel Tokens with 400 ATK each.
- Use Glow-Up Bulb it's Effect and revive it.
- Synchro Glow-Up Bulb and the Doppel Token for Formula Synchron.
- Draw a card.
- Synchro Formula Synchron and the 2 Level 5 Synchro Monsters for Shooting Quasar Dragon.
- Have fun.

Fun cards to use this with:
- Interdimensional Matter Transporter for Raigeki + Shooting and Quasar returns during End Phase.
- Forbidden Lance, Quasar becomes a 3200 beater that turn which is unaffected by Spells/Traps/Monster Effects!

You could use other Synchro Tuners instead(as far as I know there are 3 or 4).
Anyway feel free to make some strategies for this card.

Note: We don't know if it's gonna be released or what it's final Effect will be, but these Summoning conditions seem logic for such a card so I think those are correct.

Andross

Andross
Adv. Duelist
Adv. Duelist
I like your idea! I would Synchro T.G. Hyper Librarian twice for 3 additional draws!

Even though we don't know if Shooting Quasar will get printed, and what effects it may have, you could use the same strategy to Synchro T.G. Halberd Cannon, another legitimately great LV12 Synchro.

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
All you have to do is have warning face down... and laugh. Smile

https://battlecityrevolution.4umer.com

3E-hero neos

3E-hero neos
Well that's why I always use Royal Decree, without Heavy Storm there's a lot of backrow play and that makes it harder to get out.
Just play Decree at the start of your turn and you can get it out.

yusei803

I want to build Fabled Deck i did summon shooting star dragon in second turn on my yugioh 5d tag force 5 i want build better fabled deck

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com