1 Your strategy to summon Shooting Quasar Dragon and strategies of playing it! Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm
Yusei's Delta Accel Synchro was shown, Shooting Quasar Dragon.
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
This card can attack a number of times equal to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon it. When this card attacks, you can negate the activation of an effect that would negate another card's activation or effect until the end of the Battle Phase. Negate any effect damage you would take. This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck. This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.
What would your strategy be to Summon this, 1 Synchro Tuner and 2 Synchro non-Tuners is hard.
I'd do it like this:
- Junk Synchron.
- Doppel Warrior.
- Monster Reborn.
- Glow-Up Bulb(unused).
- Level 2 Monster(not Doppel Warrior).
- Normal Summon Junk Synchron and revive a level 2 Monster.
- Special Summon Doppel Warrior from your Hand.
- Synchro Junk Synchron and the Level 2 Monster for a Level 5 Synchro Monster.
- Play Monster Reborn and revive Junk Synchron.
- Synchro Junk Synchron with Doppel Warrior for another Level 5 Synchro Monster.
- You get 2 face-up Level 1 attack position Doppel Tokens with 400 ATK each.
- Use Glow-Up Bulb it's Effect and revive it.
- Synchro Glow-Up Bulb and the Doppel Token for Formula Synchron.
- Draw a card.
- Synchro Formula Synchron and the 2 Level 5 Synchro Monsters for Shooting Quasar Dragon.
- Have fun.
Fun cards to use this with:
- Interdimensional Matter Transporter for Raigeki + Shooting and Quasar returns during End Phase.
- Forbidden Lance, Quasar becomes a 3200 beater that turn which is unaffected by Spells/Traps/Monster Effects!
You could use other Synchro Tuners instead(as far as I know there are 3 or 4).
Anyway feel free to make some strategies for this card.
Note: We don't know if it's gonna be released or what it's final Effect will be, but these Summoning conditions seem logic for such a card so I think those are correct.
Life is one big road to victory that you can't walk on alone.
Thanks Stackz, for the awesome sig.
Join my Ham:
Name: 3E-hero neoss