1 Forbidden Lance Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:31 pm
I'd like to discuss a card with you called Forbidden Lance.
Select 1 face-up monster on the field. Until the End Phase, it loses 800 ATK, but is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.
- You can use this in a chain to a card like Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison or any other Speed Spell 1 or 2 Effect to make it disappear because the selected Monster becomes unaffected by Spells/Traps that turn.
- Can be used in chain to a attack from your opponent to lower the attack of the opponent's Monster so yours stays.
- It's a big surprise to the opponent since it's a Quick Play Spell.
- Doesn't change the battle mode of the attacking/attacked Monster like Book Of Moon could(although the -800 can do the same trick).
- Probably makes your Monster to weak to battle that turn so you can't use the Monster that turn(Book Flipped down so it's basically the same thing)
- Can't recycle effects such as Ryko like Book could.
Feel free to discuss this card, together with Doppel Warrior I think they are going to be the cards of the format.
Life is one big road to victory that you can't walk on alone.
Thanks Stackz, for the awesome sig.
Join my Ham:
Name: 3E-hero neoss