Battle City Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Beast King Barbaros
Beast King Barbaros
Beast King Barbaros
Crusader of Endymion
Crusader of Endymion
Crusader of Endymion
Cyber Dragon
Cyber Dragon
Cyber Dragon
Elemental Hero Neos Alius
Elemental Hero Stratos
Guardian of Order
Guardian of Order
Guardian of Order
Honest
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Thunder King Rai-Oh

Book of Moon
Gemini Spark
Gemini Spark
Gemini Spark
Giant Trunade
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
Reinforcement of the Army
Trade-In
Trade-In

Bottomless Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force
Skill Drain
Skill Drain
Skill Drain
Solemn Judgment
Solemn Warning
Solemn Warning
Torrential Tribute

The usual Gemini Light Beatdown building, just added some new and interesting cards plus modified it for the new format. What can be interesting is Skill Drain, but it just helps you a lot, but it will disturb your opponent's monsters. And if you use Skill Drain, you must use Beast King Barbaros and Guardian of Order, which is a must in this build.

2Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
I'd say:

-2 Trade-In
-1 Cyber Dragon

+3 Pot of Duality

Some cards to consider:
-Dark Hole
-Hero Blast
-E-Call
-Monster Reborn

EDIT: -1 Guardian of Order instead, you can't summon multiples of that guy even with Skill Drain. You could -1 GoO for Dark Hole though.

Last edited by LionKingMax on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, maybe I'll add Dark Hole and Monster Reborn, but I don' want to drop the Trade-Ins, at least I want to keep 1 when I have LV8 monsters but cannot use them (no Skill Drain/2 LIGHT monsters).

4Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
Well Pot of Duality is better than Trade In anyway.

-PoD won't be a Dead Draw, never.
-PoD will let you see up to 3 cards while Trade-In will let you draw 2.
-Trade-In uses a lvl8 while PoD is cost-free.

No reason why you should run Trade-In over PoD really.

5Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, but you can only use 1 Pot of Duality per turn. So 2 PoD at the same time is a dead draw, but if you can find a target for 2 Trade-In, they're not a dead draw.

Adding 2 or 3 Pot of Duality is not a bad idea, but I also want to keep Trade-In. But maybe with PoD it's unnecessary.

-2 Trade-In
-1 Guardian of Order
-1 Cyber Dragon

+2 Pot of Duality
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Monster Reborn

6Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
You should run 3 Dualities though in this kind of deck.

And when do you draw 2 pots in the same round anyway besides at the start of a duel (Where it is not so much of a problem anyway and the % of that happening are already slim)

7Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Since it's a KCVDS format Deck, it's more common than you imagine. In KCVDS drawing multiple cards are really usual, unfortunately. But not in YVD BCR, however, in BCR I'd build the Deck differently.

8Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
So making decks based on KCVDS shitty shuffle system? Makes me kinda sad to waste potential because of that :/

Like I said, drawing 2 PoD first hand is not so aggravating anyway, it's not like drawing 2 Malicious.

9Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Hmm, maybe:

-1 Skill Drain
+1 Pot of Duality ?

10Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Empty Re: Gemini Light Beatdown (March 2011) Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
-1 BTH
+1 PoD

Keep SD at 3 since it's the core of the deck.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com