Battle City Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it just me Empty Is it just me Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Andross

Andross
Adv. Duelist
Adv. Duelist
or did the first 2 seasons of GX suck, while the last 2 were actually pretty cool?

Discuss, I guess.

2Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
I don't like GX. I love DM and 5ds, and I liked season after Yubel, when she is good.

https://battlecityrevolution.4umer.com

3Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 pm

3E-hero neos

3E-hero neos
Well the first two were errmmm ok I guess....
But the last 2 rule, currently re-watching whole Gx, I'm in 155.

4Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

ElenFNX

ElenFNX
Good Duelist
Good Duelist
I don't like first two, but 3rd is ok... Didn't watch the last one xDAnyway, 5D's is much better...

5Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
Never watched 1st season, I saw 2nd and 3rd and 3rd is by far much better (I like Yubel)

I'm around 130-140 right now, slowly looking through them.

6Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 am

Kasona

Kasona
GX Season 1- In this season, they didn't really get to the main plot untill later on. With that said, they did give "hint's" to what was coming. They were showing us "Judai's character" in his many duel's. Each duel was set under a different circumstance, forcing Judai to act differently. This obviously showed us part's of his personality & helped us to understand his character. These dule's also helped set the over all tone of the new Yu-Gi-Oh!, showing us that this was a different show & wasnt anything like Yu-Gi-Oh! DM. I enjoyed this season.

GX Season 2- This season introduced a few new character's. It also showed us that Judai's deck wasn't exclusive to him. Judai being the new main character, had to stand out & have his own exclusive deck/card's. With one defeat, Judai was forced to tweak his style a bit & so the "Neo's" deck was born. Later on in this season, Judai duel's a few "pro's". This helped us see the improvment/growth in him. This season had many great concept's & really pushed on the topic of "Good vs Evil" in human's. The Boss battle could have been better, but I enjoyed this season aswell.

GX Season 3- Season three was awesome. Again, like season two we got new character's. They focused alot on Judai's growth as a person, opposed to his growth as a duelist. They took the show in a different direction with the "duel monster card's" dueling. That was a cool twist for me. Like in Yu-Gi-Oh! DM, the main character of this Yu-Gi-Oh! turned evil for a little while. This also helped us understand his character more. Season three took a darker turn, but it was great. I enjoyed this season too.

GX Season 4- The best season yet. Judai come's back all sexy/hot-er ><. He's given new power's & a new demeanor. Wich, was very hot..They showed us some old character's & there growth's. Plus, the epic duel with Judai & Yugi. A really great season of GX. I loved it ><

7Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm

3E-hero neos

3E-hero neos
I agree with you, Gx is great anime but some people don't get it >.>.

8Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Andross

Andross
Adv. Duelist
Adv. Duelist
I guess my main gripe with GX is that one could probably watch like 15 episodes from each of the first 2 seasons and not really lose anything. While setting things up is important, there were very few episodes from the first 2 seasons that really stood out to me as outstanding (There were a few, like the graduation duel at the end of season 1, that were pretty cool). I do appreciate what you guys are saying, though.

9Is it just me Empty Re: Is it just me Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 am

3E-hero neos

3E-hero neos
Well actually you are looking at the life of a boy that develops itself, he grows and he learns how to do things.
The first two seasons were cool but the last 2 were just much much better Razz.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com