Battle City Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My deck Empty My deck Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 am

loga

Ok these are my monsters. One Blazing Inpachi,Three Blue Eyes White Dragons, one Curse of Dragon, one Dark Blade, a Dark Magician,one Gagagigo, a Gaia The Feirce Knight, one La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp, a Red Eyes B. Dragon, one Summoned Skull, an Alien Mother, one Buster Blader, a Cyber Dragon, one Dark Magician Girl, one Destiny Hero Defender, one Gaint Orc,a Goblin Elite Attack Force, one Kaiser Sea Horse, three Nimblr Momomga, a Storm Caller, and a Strong Wind Dragon, three Thunder Dragons,one Twin Sword Marauder, a White Horned Dragon, one Black Luster Solider, a Garma Sword, a Paladin of White Dragon, one Shinato King of a Higher Plane,one The Masked Beast. Ok here are my spells. Advanced Ritual Art, Anceint Rules, Banner of Couarge,Black Pendant, Curse of the Masked Beast, Dark Core, De-Spell, Different Dimension Capsule, Double Summon, Emblem of Dragon Destoryer, Fissure, Fusion Gate,Garma Sword Oath, Heavy Storm, Ligting Storm, Lucky Iron Axe,Mausoleum of the Emperor, Paralyzing Potion, Polymerization, Shinato's Ark, White Dragon Ritual. Here are my traps Bottomless Trap Hole Dragon's Rage Mirror Force Trap Hole. and that is it thanks

2My deck Empty Re: My deck Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:15 am

feral imps spirit partner

Good Duelist
Good Duelist
im random decks dont work.......... justa tip

3My deck Empty Re: My deck Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:27 pm

loga

What do you meen:?:

4My deck Empty Re: My deck Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Good Duelist
Good Duelist
I reccomend using an archtype, or a deck with more unity, cause your deck looks like a bunch of random cards

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com