Battle City Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1September ban list predictions? Empty September ban list predictions? Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
What do you think is going to be banned, limited or semi limited?
Plant engine gotta die, same with Tengu. Smile

https://battlecityrevolution.4umer.com

2September ban list predictions? Empty Re: September ban list predictions? Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Tengu won't die, since it's a TCG-only card. They don't hurt TCG-onlies until they arrive to OCG.

Plant maybe dies, but fish will be hurt really. Not generic Fish cards (like Coelacanth), but Synchros like Dewloren, T.G. Hyper Librarian, since Fish cards will be really popular soon thankfully to the Generation Force (and Zexal).

Here's my prediction:

Forbidden
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Burial from a Different Dimension
Future Fusion
Gateway of the Six
Mind Master
Monster Reborn

Limited
Hero Blast
Royal Tribute
Six Samurai United
Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
T.G. Hyper Librarian

Semi-Limited
Call Of The Haunted
Destiny Draw
Doppelwarrior
Emergency Teleport
Fishborg Blaster
Necro Gardna
Stardust Dragon
Super Polymerization

No Longer Limited
Magical Stone Excavation
Megamorph
Mystical Space Typhoon

3September ban list predictions? Empty Re: September ban list predictions? Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
I'd agree about E teleport, but only if Mind master gets banned, that's for sure. And I wouldn't semi limit stardust because anyway almost everyone runs him max at 2 so I don't see the point.

My prediction:

Banned:
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier - game swingers should die.
Gateway of the Six - sams should slow down.
Mind Master - Gusto...
TG hyper librarian - I don't like these +1s

Limited:
Debris - Exceeds are coming to the game, synchros will die.
Shi En - one is enough, to be honest.
Black Luster Soldier envoy of begining - this should get back to the game. With no priority soon and BTH, Warnings and Deep Dark Trap Hole this would be not so broken.
Magician of Chaos - This would revive Casters and wouldn't be so broken. This or Magician of Faith should get back.
Witch of the Black forest - why was she banned??? Sangan is limited, so should she be.
Coelacanth - Slows Fishes

Semi limited:
Rekindling - Lavals are coming.
Six Samurai united - less draw power
Gravekeeper's spy - let's slow down the GKs... Smile

4September ban list predictions? Empty Re: September ban list predictions? Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
There are a lots of Decks which runs Stardust at 3. All decks which uses Formula Synchron, all Decks with 1 or 2 sided Starlight Road, and all decks which access LV8 synchros easily (like Flamvell engine decks).

Yami Yugi wrote:My prediction:

Banned:
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier - game swingers should die.
Gateway of the Six - sams should slow down.
Mind Master - Gusto...
TG hyper librarian - I don't like these +1s

Limited:
Debris - Exceeds are coming to the game, synchros will die.
Shi En - one is enough, to be honest.
Black Luster Soldier envoy of begining - this should get back to the game. With no priority soon and BTH, Warnings and Deep Dark Trap Hole this would be not so broken.
Magician of Chaos - This would revive Casters and wouldn't be so broken. This or Magician of Faith should get back.
Witch of the Black forest - why was she banned??? Sangan is limited, so should she be.
Coelacanth - Slows Fishes

Semi limited:
Rekindling - Lavals are coming.
Six Samurai united - less draw power
Gravekeeper's spy - let's slow down the GKs... Smile

Brionac - Sure
Gateway - Of course
Mind Master - Sure
T.G. Hyper Librarian - I'd be happy, but it won't happen. Judges and Konami people already hinted that it'll be limited.

Debris - It won'thappen, but can be a good prediction.
Shi En - Six Sam S/Ts are more dangerous than this (since now SS can resurrect if you kill Shi En - but with no S/Ts it cannot if you kill the Shi En/negate it)
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning - it can happen, since it was already reprinted in GS04
Magician of Chaos - maybe, but it'd be the total resurrection of Chaos.
Witch of the Black Forest - just no. Still searches DAD, Jinzo, and anything. Generic searcher. With sangan, they can pull out everything from the Deck.
Coelacanth - Sure.

Rekindling - Not needed at the moment. Maybe it will be needed, but not because Lavals, but more like Jurracs. Yup, Rank 4 Dino Exceed is strong, and Jurracs with Firedog (and Aeolo!) are awesome.
Six Samurai United - sure.
GK Spy - I wanted to say that hurt Royal Tribute/GK Recruiter first, but realized that it's just more broken with Exceeds. It's ok.

5September ban list predictions? Empty Re: September ban list predictions? Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
If it had 1000 defense Gk spy wouldn't be broken with exceeds. However, 2000 is hard to beat so it usually stays alive and then you get another one when flipped.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com