Battle City Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yo Empty Yo Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
Well I've been asked multiple times to check this site out so here I am. What's up.

If you are interested, I have a YouTube Channel at Lion's Channel

See you around, glad to see no useless Karma system like in KC.

2Yo Empty Re: Yo Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Sheodon

Sheodon
Administrator
Administrator
Hello! I'm glad you accepted our invitation! Have fun, and feel free to post articles or decks if you want.

I already checked your Channel, it's good. You have some interesting videos.

EDIT: Yes, Karma System is just lame, anonymously everybody can vote. Reputation was okay, but I don't know why, it was deleted... but it was the useable. Karma is not.

3Yo Empty Re: Yo Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 pm

3E-hero neos

3E-hero neos
Rep system was abused but good.
Anyway welcome, glad you joined, be active and read the rules!
Cya around Smile.

4Yo Empty Re: Yo Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
Hello, glad to see this forum coming alive, slowly, but at least getting alive. Welcome, please post some interesting stuff if you can, it's appreciated.

https://battlecityrevolution.4umer.com

5Yo Empty Re: Yo Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
Well it seems like I got banned from KC forums for a little while so I'll come here.

If you wanna know the story just pm me, for those that are interested I had a funny little chat with the Admin "Jaden Yuki" which I find pretty much irresponsible and immature.

I still can't find any duels on my own, I guess I need the IP of someone else to duel? I don't/ can't have Hamachi either so am I screwed?

6Yo Empty Re: Yo Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Yami Yugi

Yami Yugi
Administrator
Administrator
Why don't you have hamachi? If it's the same story with pancake, then I know it. He was banned by the same admin. Well, thanks for posts you've made, forum is still weak, so we need every post possible. Well, we can always make tunngle room, but don't know. Me and Sheodon dueled with custom cards, the dolls are made are pretty fun to play with. If you want, create some set and we may add it to the game. And by the way, I'm pretty much new to YVD myself, I don't know how it works with their server, but you can register in xerocreative.com. Maybe we should wait for Sheodon and see.

https://battlecityrevolution.4umer.com

7Yo Empty Re: Yo Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 am

Andross

Andross
Adv. Duelist
Adv. Duelist
That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. It's frustrating when people in authority don't use it properly.

I hope you have fun here, though! Yami Yugi's a cool guy, so there shouldn't be problems like that here.

8Yo Empty Re: Yo Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 pm

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
Well biggest example of why I find karma system useless is Draragon or Redeyessomething (The gravedigger that kept bringing old and useless threads back to life)

Their karma was around -4 or -5

In one day they jumped to +5

Which could means they registered new random people to boost their karma (how low can that be)

They also probably used their clones to get me down too, since I got from 10 to 5 in an hour. (Because Draragon hates me for no apparent reason.)

Now why do I see these things that I don't give a damn about? I dunno.

I don't have Hamachi because I have a Mac, and Mac don't like Hamachi.

9Yo Empty Re: Yo Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:42 am

LionKingMax

LionKingMax
Sorry I'm not very active at the moment. I'm just completely addicted to Dead Frontier right now. Will come back as soon as my addiction goes down a bit.

10Yo Empty Re: Yo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com